TsubasaHelloProject

This group will do Hello!Project
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Single single SINGLE! :D

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Airi-chan

avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2008-10-04
Age : 21
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: Single single SINGLE! :D   Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:07 pm

gag and fighting pose >=3
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/AiriSuzukiChan
CocoNStorm

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2008-10-04
Age : 23
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Single single SINGLE! :D   Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:28 am

gag and fighting pose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iLuvMaimi

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Single single SINGLE! :D   Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:08 am

i want gag and fighting pose Smile
im just curious y do u wanna save yuke yuke? XDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dotKitzu

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2008-10-04
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Single single SINGLE! :D   Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:19 pm

iLuvMaimi wrote:
i want gag and fighting pose Smile
im just curious y do u wanna save yuke yuke? XDD

lol since its their latest single xD and since we mind as well do all the old singles b4 we do the new ones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iLuvMaimi

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Single single SINGLE! :D   Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:39 pm

dotKitzu wrote:
iLuvMaimi wrote:
i want gag and fighting pose Smile
im just curious y do u wanna save yuke yuke? XDD

lol since its their latest single xD and since we mind as well do all the old singles b4 we do the new ones Very Happy

so does that mean we wont do "madayade" anytime soon since its new?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dotKitzu

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2008-10-04
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Single single SINGLE! :D   Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:54 pm

iLuvMaimi wrote:
dotKitzu wrote:
iLuvMaimi wrote:
i want gag and fighting pose Smile
im just curious y do u wanna save yuke yuke? XDD

lol since its their latest single xD and since we mind as well do all the old singles b4 we do the new ones Very Happy

so does that mean we wont do "madayade" anytime soon since its new?

well i dont mind lolll im just saying :3 but we can do whatever everyone wants really XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iLuvMaimi

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Single single SINGLE! :D   Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:08 am

dotKitzu wrote:
iLuvMaimi wrote:
dotKitzu wrote:
iLuvMaimi wrote:
i want gag and fighting pose Smile
im just curious y do u wanna save yuke yuke? XDD

lol since its their latest single xD and since we mind as well do all the old singles b4 we do the new ones Very Happy

so does that mean we wont do "madayade" anytime soon since its new?

well i dont mind lolll im just saying :3 but we can do whatever everyone wants really XD

gotcha XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RubiChama



Posts : 47
Join date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Single single SINGLE! :D   Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:28 pm

im guessing its gag100 and fighting pose?! XDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dotKitzu

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2008-10-04
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Single single SINGLE! :D   Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:01 pm

Koi no Jubaku?!

(btw anata will be done mixing by weekends! sorry for the wait guys! too many projects)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika
Admin
avatar

Posts : 125
Join date : 2008-10-02
Age : 22
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Single single SINGLE! :D   Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:53 pm

ok i think our final decision is Gag 100 and fighting pose deadline is in a month or so but pls get it in ASAP

_________________

LOL minna ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tsubasahelloproject.forumotion.net
Mika
Admin
avatar

Posts : 125
Join date : 2008-10-02
Age : 22
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Single single SINGLE! :D   Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:26 am

anyways dotkitzu have you finished anata yet

_________________

LOL minna ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tsubasahelloproject.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Single single SINGLE! :D   

Back to top Go down
 
Single single SINGLE! :D
Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Similar topics
-
» New, looking for single person meal
» 4" Burrell Single Cylinder Agricultural Engine
» Collected single seed juniper in work
» The Next 4" Engine - Burrell Single Crank Compound
» (Yoma) zane8889 v.s. (Yoma) Sentrio [single]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TsubasaHelloProject :: Tsubasa Berryz :: Single Projects-
Jump to: